Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I think that I have become so insane that I have become sane once more. Or it just may be the fact that I over analyze everything and daydream all day.
The question that is on my mind is what is insanity, and when are you officially insane? Is it when you have a subconscious person- that is not you- in your head or is it when you start to believe in fairy tales? And if those things do start happening and you can still function well in reality then are you so insane that you have become sane once more? Is anyone really sane? Or are we all so insane that when have become sane?

3 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

Yes Zay,
We're both insane.
Everly

Everly Pleasant said...

p.s.
I'll be The Mad Hatter and you can be Mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim.

Everly Pleasant said...

Prayer Meeting Tomorrow:
See Clickety-Clack for more information.
Everly Pleasant